Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 January 2015

IF ONLY LIAM NEESON......

I was watching Taken 3, latest instalment,
in the comfort of our new picture house,
when the person behind started to annoy,
eating popcorn like a fidgety mouse.

Scritching and scratching, rustling and munching,
especially in the quietish bits,
as the film progressed my hackles were raised,
and this guy was getting on my tits.

I hadn't the guts to tell him to ssssshhhh
but had a thought during a rather loud gulp,
if only Liam Neeson would leap from the screen
to beat this old git to a pulp.

But Liam was up to his elbows and busy enough,
in the movie juggling action and stunt,
too busy to help me in my hour of need
to deal with this irritating.....(now I'm struggling to find the right rhyme to end this.......!)

No comments:

Post a Comment